Monday, November 27, 2006

Feeling a bit frazzled.





Matt and I went home to SB for the holidays. We enjoyed two Thanksgivings and had a really fantastic time with our families. (This pic is the table at my parents' house.) It was really fun to catch up with my family, play with my little nephew and see Matt's brother and sisters and our friends. Matt's littlest sister turned 16 last Monday and Rachel turned 21 on Friday. It was an important birthday year so we were really glad to be there as much as we could.

Now that the holiday is over it's time for me to catch up on everything I let slide last week and to get serious about Christmas. Oi.... So much stuff to do.

Hope you all had a great holiday.

ps. I took a break from my daily drawings for Thanksgiving, but I'll post what I have later on this week.

No comments: