Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Weekend

Over the weekend, Matt and I went home to Santa Barbara to celebrate my nephew's 3rd birthday. It was an incredibly short trip, but I'm just really glad that I got to be there for his birthday.



As much as I enjoy living up north, it's hard being away from the little ones. I feel like I'm missing so much since I don't see Jeremiah every single week anymore. Each time I visit him I wonder how he got so tall. It's so strange to think that just three years ago I stayed up all night with my sister in the hospital and watched that little guy come into the world. He was so angry when he was first born. It was just the first signs of his strong personality.

And now, he's grown into this funny, smart, thoughtful little boy. I just can't believe that he's not a baby anymore.

Happy Birthday, little guy.


*cake from Anna's Bakery

No comments: