Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Work in Progress ::: Stockings and Website




Hi guys,

Blogging has been slow lately. Sorry about that. I've been working on my website. It's pretty sad right now, just a bunch of text links. I'm still working on the design. I just tweaked the template of this blog today using the same idea. What do you think of the new look?

I've been pretty busy the last few days. My in-laws were in town over the weekend and on Saturday we drove to Sacramento to visit Matt's uncle in the hospital. He got injured and came down with a case of necrotizing fasciitis, aka. flesh eating bacteria. He lost a major muscle in his leg but he seems to be on the mend. (It would bless us if you praying folks out there would say a quick prayer for him and his family.) Other family came from out of town, so we had a little impromptu reunion. It was fun to see everyone, including some people that we hadn't seen since the summer of '04.

I've been working on some more knitting patterns, too. I really want to make some Christmas stockings. I made up some swatches. I really love the argyle. What do you all think about a big argyle stocking? Would it be whimsical or too much like dad's socks?

No comments: