Monday, April 09, 2007

Swap Goodies ::: Part II



Here's what I made for Raquel's boyfriend for the significant other swap. By her description, he sounds to me like a Urban Outfitters, rock 'n roll kinda guy. So I went with that theme and I ended up really liking the stuff I made for him. (I really hope he likes it half as much as I do!)

And I took a crap load of pics. Matt posed for the actions shots for me.

First up is the guitar strap:



Here's Matt testing it to make sure that it'll hold up.





Next, is this knit cuff I made using a pattern from Stitch 'n Bitch Nation. I slightly modified the scull motif to give it a bit of a psychobilly look.





And lastly, here's the hat I made for him. I was going for a sort of WWII look. I'd love to know what you think about this one.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes the cap looks somewhat WW11.
(As the first commenter, does that qualify me to get the pattern you used?)

I like the cuff too.

Janey
janeyknitting@yahoo.ca

Jessi said...

Thanks Janey.

It's my own design. I haven't made a pattern for it yet, but I'd like to soon. You'll see it here when I make it.