Sunday, May 13, 2007

Dog Resources


My husband and I have been wanting to get a dog, only just forever. We rented our current place specifically because they allow dogs of any size. We've been doing a lot of research on the subject of choosing, raising and training a puppy. A couple months ago we decided that we really want a golden retriever; for a lot of reasons, not the least being that we want a friendly dog who will be good with our kids - when we have them :o). Since then, we've been talking to some serious breeders and I think we're finally going to get a puppy sometime in the fall.

Anyways, the point of all of this is that I've decided to make take the info that we've gathered and organize it into an html page for anyone else who is thinking of adding a dog to their family.

If I've left out any great resources, or if you think something I've listed is total trash, leave me a comment.

And the link: Dog Resources and Information

No comments: